Can't Leave This Forum Section Naked Either...

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons Lovers' started by Dungeon Master, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dungeon Master

Dungeon Master New Member

Working on this forum section :sneaky:

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2019
  2. Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken New Member

Yes. Sad I know but this was me throughout my childhood. Avid D&D player. We had a small group through High School but then we all drifted in separate directions, I still played massive campaigns on my own for years later and even picked it up occasionally into my 30s but not now for probably 10 years or so.

As a byproduct of this addiction I had about 500 little lead gaming miniatures which I decided to sell on eBay over the course of several months. I did well and made quite a bit of cash but then made the mistake of looking at other miniatures on eBay and then got into the modelling. I started buying painted Warhammer miniatures and then painting the scenery sets to go with them. I still do this very occasionally today and appreciate looking at well painted Game pieces.

It has always been my guilty pleasure. Having a young family has curtailed this interest but I still have all the stuff, books, figures, rules and dice up there in the loft - can’t bring myself to get rid and besides you never know what’s around the corner..

Night Vision likes this.
  3. Night Vision

Night Vision Administrator Staff Member

:) I grew up playing D&D :cool: My brother was the best Dungeon Master we had soo much fun :coffee: I played with him and a group of friends I had that were fanatics about it to :D Still play but on line now hard to find those who still play the old fashion way :( My children also grew up playing D&D and they love it as well :barefoot: I was never the "soccer mom" type :sneaky: Sometimes we get together in our clan and play on line every once in a while :coffee: When I'm not working and bored I will play alone :ninja: I have a blast and will always hold some of the most entertaining fun times in my life :) Will never forget those all weekend events :cool:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    Snake Plissken likes this.
  4. Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken New Member

I sometimes think that having that whole D&D world within my own mind paved the way for my interest in the psychic powers of the mind and helped in the development of my own abilities.

Night Vision likes this.
  5. Night Vision

Night Vision Administrator Staff Member

:) It paved the way through many doors for me as well Snake Plissken :cool: The game has added creativity throughout life and helped me develop many strange abilities myself and still does :coffee: It's an entirely different world I can get lost in that most don't understand and never will :barefoot: I'm glad you're able to understand the magic of it :) My user name Night Vision is actually one of my long time D&D characters I have used for decades who is a Demon Hunting Elf :coffee: I have many D&D characters but my Night Vision character is my favorite :)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.