Forum Rules

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by Night Vision, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Night Vision

Night Vision Administrator Staff Member

:) MY FORUM RULES :coffee:

:eek: NO RELIGION or POLITICS :confused: No religion or politics talk will be tolerated on this forum unless it's being MOCKED :sneaky: The only thing religion and politics ever accomplishes is causing trouble (n) Only an idiot wouldn't be able to see that ;) I can't go to that level of stupid :D Keep your religious and political beliefs to yourself and we will get along just fine :cool: People just seem to get along better when :eek: religion and politics :confused: are absent for some strange reason :XD: Everything that is horrible in this world seems to always be surrounded by some idiotic :eek: religion and politics :confused: crap and I won't allow that weak minded stupid shit here :) I find all forms of religion extremely offensive and disturbing and politics nothing but a big joke :coffee:

:coffee:
    Unlike most other forums that do not allow more than one account :) I encourage it :confused: Make as many as you like to express yourself :sneaky: It's no fun and gets very boring at times when we have to be the same all the time ;) My world here is all about communication without long winded boring ass conversations ;) I don't care about your personal life or problems and have no desire to hear about them or discuss them :barefoot:

:eek: Selfies
    and religious :confused: BS are NOT to be used as an :eek: Avatar ;) If you can’t be more creative than a selfie or a religious BS you're in the wrong place :D I won’t allow selfies or religious BS to be used as an Avatar :cool: If you consider yourself to be that weak minded then don't even bother trying to join this forum (y)

:eek: Real
    names or religious names are NOT allowed to be used as a screen name :( If you make an account make it a character account you can use to post with that has nothing to do with any form of religion (y) Make as many character accounts as you wish :eek: again I encourage it :confused: I don’t ban members for "Thinking Outside The Mind" and I kiss nobody's ass ;) There's no form of religion that exists that will ever really be considered reality or "Thinking Outside The Mind" :cool:

:coffee: If I sense in any way you are a troll from across the muck filled pond you will be banned without hesitation after I use you as entertainment until I get bored :sneaky:

:D
    That's it no more rules if more rules are needed I will make them as I go (y) If you join then join if you don't then don't ;) I really don't care about quantity here I prefer only quality :coffee: Enter at your own risk :sneaky: I don't bite unless you're a troll from across the pond :) :confused: :XD: FYI I will be able to tell if you are a Para-Troll by your user name and email ;) I analyze everything :sneaky:

:coffee: Until further notice This forum has changed to invite only by one of the already established members I have respect for 2457313f53d2a03fd380011f8f21411194a9aaaebe34b5.jpg :) I have too much damn work these days to have to babysit then punish Para-Trolls who are stupid enough to keep trying to join my Sanctuary :D The less Para-Troll around me the better ;) Plus I have serious issues with those who are soo weak :eek: 448329782176082626091_n76.jpg :confused: minded they're incapable of reading the rules :eek: n12105343_36938725_64227.jpg :cautious: :) :D I will reopen registration when the timing is right to those who are able to read :sleep: Make sure that you read the fine fuck-off1125.jpg print below :coffee:

:cool:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    Professor likes this.
  2. Professor

Professor Well-Known Member

Good Rules

Night Vision likes this.
  3. Night Vision

Night Vision Administrator Staff Member

animated-sun-image-00685.gif

Well I figured I wouldn't need as many rules as most forums Professor :D I simply eliminated those issues that strangely seem to cause ALL the trouble in most places :) I may just make this an invite only forum for now though :coffee: I kind of like the fact that I will never have a troll infestation here in my world :) The people that I have respect for and enjoyed interacting with from the other place that I invited have joined so I really don't even need any new members just yet :confused: As we go forward I will open the gates up a bit more but for now this forum is for my friends and I to enjoy troll and idiot free :barefoot:

:XD:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    Professor likes this.
  4. A~Traveler101

A~Traveler101 Member

:sneaky: I've noticed looky loons trying to contact staff :XD: Please don't try and contact me by the contact staff option because it will be ignored and never get through to me since my sanctuary is :eek: CLOSED :coffee: to the general public when registration is locked up and is invite only :) If your butt hurts s-l300 (1)44.jpg over my rules that would be what your problem is :) Find a member I have respect for and see if they'll invite you otherwise you're shit out of luck at this point in time :) I live in reality and won't allow any weak 10403585_58936817117555 (1)y7.jpg minded stupid people book thumping idiots in here throwing their ignorant fairy tales down peoples throats in my world so fuck off is all I can tell ya :coffee: Your weak minded fairy tales are an insult to the potential intelligence of the human species :) I find your weak minded brainwashing fairy tales very offensive and extremely disturbing ;) I know what I CAN and can NOT do ;) I'm not controlled by an idiot fairy tale religion :XD: I never cross the lines like the Para-Trolls and the over the top bible thumping freaks do as they hide behind their weak 44466444.jpg ass minds :D So I'm good to go here I know exactly what I'm doing :cool: I really don't need anyone's advise about it :coffee: Especially not from a trouble making weak minded disturbing stupid people book thumper :) Believe it or not this is what "Thinking Outside The Mind" actually looks like :whistle: My forum is the safest place to be on the internet at this time because it's population controlled and I will never allow weak minded religions in here screwing everything up :) Weak minded religions are the reason why this world is so fucked up and people are soo damn stupid and there's no debating that fact (y) The world would be a better and much safer place to exist without religions :D You people ruin and destroy everything over your imaginary disturbing creatures that do not, will not and never have existed :) You don't get to ruin my world I don't want your stupid shit here ;) I'm sure extraterrestrials are in existence ( they're believable ) but not your creepy death inspiring lazy good for absolutely nothing child abusing violent disgusting fairy tale creatures :D I can't understand and really don't want that level of extreme stupid anywhere near me :XD: Sick and tired of you damn stupid people book thumpers and your idiot fairy tales ;) All that is associated with your fairy tale creatures is cruelty, death and destruction throughout history :coffee: There's nothing :eek: 10991225_689474764496028_8896251797102584963_n6666.jpg :cautious: good about your fairy tale creatures in reality 12204_586579814785524_4886654610647194245557.jpg (y) If you weren't so damn brainwashed by that stupid shit you'd be able to SEE :eek: 10014229_6910648175222.jpg :confused: that clearly :) We're all born with a brain for some strange reason (n) Maybe you people should start learning how to use yours to identify the difference between fact and fiction then step your asses into reality ;) before your future idiot offspring destroys our planet and everything in it further with their inherited ignorance :confused: We don't live in the stone ages any longer (y) Learn to understand what that big bright star in the sky called the SUN animated-sun-image-00685.gif is ok :) The SUN is real :coffee:

:eek: :sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2019
    Professor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.