Mysterious Travelers From Other Dimensions

Discussion in 'The Professor Files' started by Professor, May 24, 2018.

1. Professor

Professor Well-Known Member

5 Mysterious Travelers From Other Dimensions

Wildman and Night Vision like this.
  2. Professor

3. Professor

5 Alleged Prehistoric Animals & Dinosaurs Caught On Camera

Wildman and Night Vision like this.
  4. Harte

Harte Well-Known Member

First "dinosaur" is a photoshop of one of several goat-killing cheetahs in Kenya:
    upload_2018-5-24_5-12-51.png

Given the first story in that last vid is a lie, there's no need to look at the other five "dinosaurs caught on camera."
    I would submit that all the other vids are also bogus, but i won't waste any more time on them here.

Harte

Night Vision likes this.
  5. Night Vision

Night Vision Administrator Staff Member

:eek: Thanks for not wasting anymore time on it here Harte :XD: Most videos like that are bogus but they're still sometimes fun interesting videos to watch just for the fun of it :coffee: I like when Professor comes on and posts material no matter what it is :p He doesn't post much :barefoot: Wish you would post more :whistle: I made that Chefs Den forum for your edible arrangements ya know :) I know my forum is different than most but that's why nobody here argues about anything :) This is our secluded escape from all that :coffee:

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    Professor likes this.
  6. Wildman

Wildman Well-Known Member

Interesting post Professor. Info on the USS Eldridge has always been intriguing to me. As a kid I remember watching a show that showed parts of people stuck thru the floor of this ship. It might have been an episode on One Step Beyond... but I'm unsure.
    I remember discussing with my grandparents that I felt that in their house, in a different dimension, there were people planting in a field. We couldn't see them but they were there...might have something to do with tt.

Professor and Night Vision like this.
  7. Wildman

Wildman Well-Known Member

This vid states, 'alleged' so it is up to the viewer to decide...but it is interesting.

Professor and Night Vision like this.
  8. Harte

Harte Well-Known Member

Sorry. I'm just interested in the truth.
    I would be really interested if a live dinosaur was actually found. This causes me to be somewhat brusque at stupid lying claims such as the one I debunked above.

If members aren't interested in learning that they have been lied to, I could stop showing them this if you want.

You wish I would post more? This is the first post I've made outside the song game in quite some time. If I make more, it will be about things I'm interested in. Like this topic. And I'll continue to debunk them. Like this topic.
    Maybe I should stay put in the name that tune thread.

Harte

Night Vision likes this.
  9. Night Vision

Night Vision Administrator Staff Member

:eek: You're good to go Harte :XD: I focus on the truth most of the time as well and like to debunk stupid shit as often as I can Use the Chefs Den and share your recipes will ya :) The Tune game is where we can be creative and think without talking :cool: I need your recipe for those enchiladas :whistle:

Last edited: May 28, 2018