Saying Goodbye To Wildman

Discussion in 'Music Lovers' started by Night Vision, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Night Vision

Night Vision Administrator Staff Member

283a7b2e1e8e63e86108cc9252ea8c6a.gif Found out this morning on FB that our friend Wildman ( TN Dawg ) has passed away apparently in his sleep over the weekend and left our world :( Wildman was a very good friend to me for past 4 years and will miss him terribly :cry: Just wanted to let others know this sad news so those who are not members on this forum will know if they don't see him again on that other forum :barefoot: Will miss you Wildman and your contributions to the game we invented and the fun we had with the Family Guy and Mad TV threads :barefoot: It won't be the same without you :( Harte and I will keep the game going in your honor for being such a great friend to have :) Really going to miss you and your friendship here's a farewell Tune for you my friend :( You remained my friend when others abandoned me and I will never forget you :cool: I will always value our friendship :)

:cool:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
  2. Professor

Professor Well-Known Member

I was very sad to hear that he passed away. Over the years we’ve communicated private messages, probably because we are both about the same age and we are both originally from Iowa. He was from Western Iowa and I was from Eastern Iowa. I will be turning 75 years old this week, which would make him about 73 or 74 years old. He had a number of health issues over the years the main one was a serious heart attack five or six years ago.

Einstein and Night Vision like this.
  3. Night Vision

Night Vision Administrator Staff Member

:(:cry::barefoot:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    Professor likes this.
  4. Orpheus Rex

Orpheus Rex Active Member

I'm keeping a place for you in my heart, TN Dawg.

Einstein and Night Vision like this.