Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!My favorite one is that nasty dumb bitch bully most likely a retard liberal terrorist life form who thinks men have blood red menstrual cycles and can give birth
picking on the girl with the hearing issues and gets her new car revoked for being such a POS
She must be one of those dumb fucks who admire the Antifa pedophiles and BLM baby killer terrorist groups
I love to bully bullies
Seems all teenage liberal terrorist life forms are that damn stupid and horrible 
I take my Jeep out once a week on Sundays 30 miles away from my house to feed the homeless ferals in the woods
Now if I drove more I would be pissed
My Jeep is 6 years old and only has 26,000 miles on it still in perfect condition
That Jeep may just die with me in about 60 years 
NOTHING nice can ever be said about these horrible liberal terrorist life forms 

Pink glitter blister
I may have to make a new offensive to liberal terrorist life forms character to post with called Pink Glitter Blister
Have to write that down and message myself to remember
Will probably make it a giant gross ready to pop pimple with a liberal terrorist life form face on it 