Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Latest posts

Steve Mudflap McGrew

A "Furry" possibly a new gender.

What a mentally deranged dumb bitch :ROFLMAO: I talk and argue with my cats daily because they're all assholes but I do love them :) I have never spoke meow to them or ever heard my cats this stupid when they yell at me :XD: This dumb bitch is yet another END product of HAG clinton's NO stupid child left behind education plan :ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:
This make believe climate change BS is just another child abusing pedophile loving DEMOCRAT liberal terrorist life form political SCAM that will continue to be proven wrong going into the future :) These democrat pedophiles sure do like to LIE and CHEAT a lot :coffee: I'm a new born silent 3RD party to this political BS but it seems these pedophile DEMOCRATS have been telling lies and cheating for decades :sneaky: I don't think that crook obama bin laden actually won with either election :) I think he was placed there with past cheating :cool: Sure is a good thing they're ALL about to go EXTINCT :ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top