Extreme/A\Phobic
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Feb 13, 2018
- Messages
- 100
BYE BYE Soon Liberal Terrorist Life Form Fix 


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!
low life treasonous DUMB BITCH 








I don't believe American tax dollars are supposed to be used to fund wars and commie maggot demonrat rino career criminal degenerate politician clear criminal activity
Their desperation is exposing their clear corruption
I hope this monster's punishment for TREASON and crimes against humanity is brutal 
They must be extremely butt hurt they cant STEAL more American tax dollars to fund their criminal activity 

She has no chance against Trump
Damn these demonrat commie maggot career criminal degenerate politicians are delusional 






involved
Which means our own government MURDERED all those innocent people who were
to make a decision to jump or burn alive to cover up their political criminal activity at that point in TIME
I remember that day very well
Trump has the receipts about 09/11/2001 
Well she does seem to have that clinton NO stupid child left behind participation trophy achievement indoctrination education liberal terrorist life form commie maggot AURA about herA Future Biden Voter
I bet she's one of those liberal terrorist life form commie maggots who think planet Earth has 6 moons 




